The Long Island Lacrosse Combine will be an opportunity for recruitable High School Players (graduating in the years 2021, 2022 & 2023) to display their Lacrosse skills for college coaches and / or recruiters. Many lacrosse showcase tournaments have been canceled due to the Covid 19 Pandemic. This Combine will be a safe way for those athletes to perform.
The Combine is Hosted by the Long Island Metropolitan Lacrosse Foundation, the Town of Oyster Bay and Downstream Outfitters. Videography will be taken by Long Island Sports Video.
- This event will be a 1st class hosting and prepping of participants to include instruction by established High School and College Coaches.
- Participants’ databases and video access of each participant through the LIMLF Website with college coach access. All participants will have the ability to create their own “highlight” reel from our film.
- All Participants will receive a “player apparel pack” including dri-fit shooting shirt, shorts and a hoodie with their personal combine number.
- All participants must be USL members for insurance purposes.
- Registration is limited to 30 Attack, 30 Midfield, 30 Defense, 20 FOGO, 10 Goalies per Graduation Year. Registration is on a 1st come /1st serve basis. If you cannot register for your position and your graduation year through Shopify, that means those spots are filled.
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (Covid 19) there will be a $5 processing fee plus the cost of the personalized apparel (if ordered).
- Required equipment for the event: Helmet, Stick and Gloves Only.
Registration is a 2 part process. All Players must fill out the form below, submit it & then go to Shopify (link below) for final registration and payment of $150. You must complete the form below and submit it. Then come back to this page and click the link below to pay. If you cannot complete payment in Shopify under your graduation year and position, that means those spots are closed out.