– As of today, June 26th, the 2023 SFS-LI event is 17 days away !
– As of today we are at 84 teams ! ( we are almost sold out )
– We are at over $70,000.00 raised towards our goal of beating last year’s national record of just over $200,000.00 !
– We are sold out
– Team registration will be closed today.
– Individual and team fundraising will be ongoing until the event …and the schedule is in it’s preliminary stages.
– Remember, each team must reach their fundraising limit in order to be scheduled !There are some new and exciting events that have been added to our event this year to add to your SFS-LI experience.
2:00pm – ACE LAX Face Off clinic on 9/11 Heroes Field ( Registration required )
3:00pm – Father / Son game on 9/11 Heroes Field ( Registration required )
4:00pm – Special Needs / Adaptive Lacrosse Game on 9/11 Heroes Field ( No registration required )
5:00pm – Vietnam Veterans Medal Ceremony on Sgt. James J. Regan Field 1 – all are welcome !
6:00pm – All Veterans Group game ball parachute jump on Sgt. James J. Regan Field 1 – all are welcome !
6:30pm – Goalie Corp clinic on 9/11 Heroes Field ( Registration required )
7:00pm – Wheelchair Lacrosse Game on basketball/handball courts ( No registration required )
7:45pm – ALL GOALIE GAME !! 9/11 Heroes Field ( Registration required )
Come spend the day with us and support our Nation’s Veterans !Here are the links to the teams pages :
For more info on the SFS-LI please go to : www.shootoutforsoldiers.com ( click LONG ISLAND )With registration to these events, each registrant will receive a tee shirt and SFS reversible. Please check in at the registration tent upon arrival.
President – Long Island Metro Chapter of US Lacrosse
Co-Chair of the Shootout for Soldiers Long Island
Past President – NCPALYLL